- Have Cloud and IT as a Service (ITaaS) environments forced you to settle for Tier 1 storage that compromise agility and efficiency? HP 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage is the platinum standard for Tier 1 storage to meet the need of hybrid and private cloud and ITaaS environments delivering autonomic, efficient, multi-tenant, and federated storage. Achieve six nines availability with the same trusted and proven architecture chosen by 3 out of 4 of the world’s largest managed service providers (MSPs).Double VM density on your physical servers through a flash-optimized architecture designed to deliver the necessary I/O performance and workload agility to remove storage as a bottleneck in virtualized environments. Deliver uncompromising QoS for even the most demanding workloads.
Use of unique thin technologies reduces acquisition and operational costs by up to 50% while autonomic management features improve administrative efficiency by up to tenfold.
- HP 3PAR Thin Deduplication with patented Express Indexing increases capacity efficiency, protects flash performance, and extends flash life span to make your SSD tier more cost-efficient
- HP 3PAR StoreServ Management Console provides a modern look and consistent feel for all HP 3PAR StoreServ arrays, making management effortless
- HP 3PAR Online Import now supports an effortless migration path to 3PAR StoreServ Storage from EMC Symmetrix VMAX as well as existing support for EMC CLARiiON CX4, EMC VNX, and HP EVA
- Support for VMware Virtual Volumes (VVOLs) enables granular VM-level storage control, disaster recovery, and quality of service in VMware environments with VMware vSphere6
- HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage are now fully FIPS 140-2 compliant with support for optional centralized key management and self encrypting drives (SEDs)
- New 1.92 TB cMLC SSD and new 600 GB 15k FIPS encrypted HDD
Increase Business Agility
- As part of the HP Converged Infrastructure, massively scalable, dynamically tiered, multi-tenant 3PAR StoreServ 10000 arrays enable clients to overcome the inflexibility and high costs of IT sprawl so that resources can be shifted away from operations and toward innovation and strategic initiatives.
- Rapid, autonomic provisioning capabilities enable enterprise clients to reduce new project deployment windows and speed time-to-market for new applications and services.
- Autonomic service level optimization through the use of optional HP 3PAR Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization Software delivers the agility to react quickly to changing application and infrastructure requirements without the need for active management.
- Use of optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software enables the instantaneous deployment of new applications and provisioning of new clients without depending on the traditional storage purchasing cycle.
- Secure multi-tenancy supports the use of optional HP 3PAR Virtual Domains Software (the first and only storage hypervisor-like technology on the market) to deliver customized, secure, and even “self-service” storage to multiple internal or external customers.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership for Storage by up to 50 Percent
- Advanced internal virtualization, wide striping, and mixed workload support reduce physical capacity purchases, storage footprint, power usage, and cooling needs without compromising performance.
- The two (2) HP 3PAR StoreServ Gen4 ASICs with Thin Built In™ inside every controller node have the ability to drive silicon-based thin conversion to reduce legacy storage capacity requirements and reclaim allocated-but-unused capacity to maintain optimal capacity utilization.
- Optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software eliminates capacity waste by allowing clients to purchase only the disk capacity they actually need, only as they actually need it for written data.
- Works with optional 3PAR Virtual Copy Software, a reservationless, copy-on-write thin technology, to reduce the capacity associated with frequent disk-based snapshots and create virtual copies that can be mounted and used instantly.
- Fast RAID 5 boosts RAID 5 performance to within 10% of RAID 1 but with significantly less capacity overhead; Fast RAID 6 (RAID MP) delivers enhanced protection while maintaining performance levels within 15% of RAID 10 and with capacity overheads comparable to popular RAID 5.
Increase Administrative Efficiency by up to Tenfold Building Block for Cloud Computing
- The HP 3PAR Operating System Software that runs on all HP 3PAR arrays provides dramatically simplified, autonomic provisioning and management that relieves administrators of tedious manual administration and reduces the potential for error.
- The simple, unified HP 3PAR Management Console and an extremely powerful and scriptable Command Line Interface (CLI) offer industry-leading ease of use, including the ability to configure multi-mode, multi-site disaster recovery in minutes.
- Optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software eliminates array planning by enabling administrators to provision storage just once for the lifetime of an application.
- Integration with HP CloudSystem Matrix provide a simplified way to provision and scale storage for public and private cloud environments.
- Use of optional HP 3PAR Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization Software enables HP 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage to meet service level changes autonomically, intelligently, and without active management.