سرور HP Integrity BL860c i4
- Do you need a high performance blade server that is designed for database, Java, and technical computing applications? The HP Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade is a two-socket full-height blade featuring the latest Intel® Itanium® processor 9500 series supported by up to 384 GB memory (24 DIMM slots) and features 4 FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter (CNA) ports standard. The BL860c i4 also features the unique HP Blade Link technology which combines multiple blades to create 2, 4 and 8 socket systems, providing greater scalability and flexibility.
The HP Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade can coexist with both ProLiant server blades and HP Storage blades within the HP BladeSystem c-Class Enclosure.
Speed Up Mission-Critical Applications
- The HP Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade comes in one or two, 4-core and 8-core, Intel Itanium Processor 9500 Series that provide up to 16 cores of computing power for the most demanding mission-critical workload requirements.
- Four embedded FlexFabric 10 Gb converged network adapter ports that deliver extensive bandwidth for network-intensive applications.
- High-performance HP Smart Array Controller for hardware RAID 0 and 1 with read-only 512 MB cache that accelerates time to rebuild.
Scale Up to Increase Performance
- The HP Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade includes the HP Blade Link technology, which enables linear scalability from 2- to 4- to 8-socket server blades to meet your changing business demands.
- Four (4) embedded HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric connections for connectivity to both network and storage, which reduces the need for additional I/O mezzanine cards.
- 24 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots providing up to 384 GB of DDR3 low-voltage memory with double-chip spare, enabling a large memory footprint for demanding applications.
- Two disks, with a choice of hot plug small form factor (SFF) serial-attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives, or solid state disks (SSD).
- Optionally you can add up to three (3) mezzanine cards to provide support for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), SAS RAID, Fibre Channel, and others.
Improve Reliability and Increase Manageability
- HP-UX 11i v3 provides a proven operating environment delivering the industry’s most resilient UNIX platform so your mission-critical applications are running and secure without compromise.
- HP-UX vPars that dynamically adjust and share resources, and require very little overhead.
- HP Integrity Virtual Machines, included with the Matrix OE, that offer the benefits of increased resource utilization and flexibility (shared processor and I/O devices), and rapid deployment.
- Integrity Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3) remote management provides built-in core management functions to simplify setup, health monitoring, and remote administration. Every Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade ships with an Integrity iLO 3 Advanced Pack license preinstalled.
- Processor family
- Intel® Itanium® 9500 series
- Number of processors
- Processor core available
- 8 or 4
- Processor cache
- 32MB L3
- 24MB L3
- 20MB L3
- Processor speed
- Graphic card
- Integrated ATI RN-50
- Form factor (fully configured)
- 4 (c3000)
- 8 (c7000)
- Memory, maximum
- Memory type
- DDR3 LRDIMM or RDIMM
- Expansion slots
- (3) Maximum – For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Drive description
- (2) SFF SAS
- Hot plug drive bays
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at:http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.html Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website athttp://www.hp.com/support