سرور HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9
- Do you need a server with essential features for your IT environment, which is constrained by budget, space or IT resources? The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers – from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of deployments – from general purpose IT infrastructure to the emerging “New Style of IT” deployments like cloud and big data in distributed computing environments.
- Support for higher capacity HDDs (up to 8 TB LFF).
- M.2 Enablement kits, and Dual MicroSD boot options.
Essential Combination of Performance, Manageability and Storage for the IT Needs of SMBs
- The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers (16) DIMM slots of HP DDR4 SmartMemory, with built-in intelligence to reduce downtime and up to 14% 1 better throughput performance.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO makes it easier to manage complex IT environments thereby minimizing the IT resource requirements.
- Supports up to (2) Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
- HP SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF and (8) SFF 12 Gb/s with flexibility of (4) LFF NHP option.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with the 12Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Scalability and Efficiency in a Dense Design for Hyperscale Environments
- The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers dense and efficient design at a price point that provides agile horizontal expansion capability for distributed computing environments like Hadoop, NoSQL to cope-up with fast growing business needs.
- Standard with 2x1GbE, up to (3) PCIe slots and choice of HP FlexibleLOM provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to 92% efficient 80 PLUS certified entry-level HP Power Supplies and ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family
- Number of processors
- 1 or 2
- Processor core available
- 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
- Form factor (fully configured)
- Power supply type
- (2) Entry-Level
- Expansion slots
- (3) Maximum – For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, maximum
- Memory slots
- 16 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- DDR4 SmartMemory
- Drive description
- (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- (4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Hot plug and/or Non-hot plug, depending on model
- Network controller
- 1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller and/or
- Optional FlexibleLOM on riser
- Depending on model
- Storage controller
- (1) Dynamic Smart Array B140i or
- (1) H240 Host Bus Adapter
- (1) Smart Array P440
- Depending on model
- Infrastructure management
- iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)
- 3/1/1 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.html Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support