سرور HP ProLiant DL180 G9
- Do you need a cost-effective server that can keep pace with your data growth while providing options to manage and deliver performance? The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises running the “New Style of IT”, applications such as Hadoop, Cloud and mobility applications which need right mix of compute and storage.
- Support for higher capacity HDDs (up to 8 TB LFF).
- M.2 Enablement kits, and Dual MicroSD boot options.
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
- The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from (4) to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) or (8) to (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) HP SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
- It supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 12 cores and 16 DIMM slots of HP DDR4 Smart Memory offering improved performance and efficiency.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to six PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support a wide range of GPUs and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
- The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HP SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
- HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14%1 performance gain.
- 80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HP Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HP power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family
- Number of processors
- 1 or 2
- Processor core available
- 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
- Form factor (fully configured)
- Power supply type
- (2) Entry-Level
- Expansion slots
- (6) Maximum – For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, maximum
- Memory slots
- 16 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- DDR4 SmartMemory
- Drive description
- (4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or
- (12) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or
- (16) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Hot plug and/or Non-hot plug, depending on model
- Network controller
- 1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller and/or
- Optional FlexibleLOM on riser
- Depending on model
- Storage controller
- (1) Dynamic Smart Array B140i and/or
- (1) H240 Host Bus Adapter and/or
- (1) Smart Array P840
- Depending on model
- Infrastructure management
- iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)
- 3/1/1 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.html Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support