سرور HPE Proliant BL660c G8
- The HP ProLiant BL660c Gen8 Server series is ideal for virtualization, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where fine-tuning of data center space and price/performance is paramount. Supporting the high-density and cost effective Intel® Xeon® E5-4600v2 processors, the BL660c Gen8 Server series redefines density-optimized 4-socket blade technology without compromising on performance, scalability, and expandability.
Hardware enhancements include the HP SmartDrives, Smart Socket guide, SmartMemory, FlexibleLOM technology, “3D Sea of Sensors”, the embedded Smart Array P220i RAID controller, and more. Software enhancements include HP Integrated Lifecycle Automation, Dynamic Workload Acceleration, Automated Energy Optimization, Intelligent Provisioning, agentless hardware monitoring, and Active Health System to name just a few.
- New E5-4600v2 Intel Xeon processors, up to 12 cores per processor and up to 3.3GHz
- New 1866MHz 32GB LRDIMMs
- New 1600MHz LV RDIMMs
Ideal 4-socket Dense Form Factor without Compromising on Performance, Scalability, and Expandability
- The HP ProLiant BL660c Gen8 Server series delivers 4S computing in a single-wide, full-height form factor. It has support for up to four cost-effective Intel® Xeon® E5-4600v2 processors each with up to 12 cores and 130 watts without system configuration restrictions.
- The BL660s Gen8 provides 32 DDR3 DIMM sockets for up to 1.0TB of Gen8 HP SmartMemory.
- Each BL660c Gen8 has three PCIe 3.0 expansion slots (two x16) supporting the highest performing mezzanine option cards now and into the future.
- The Gen8 FlexibleLOM solution for choice of embedded networking supports up to four 10Gb FlexFabric ports.
Redefining the Customer Experience with Innovative Design Features
- The HP ProLiant BL660c Gen8 Server series has user-inspired design features such as HP SmartDrives and the HP Smart Socket guide that anticipate your needs and reduces common issues that result in downtime.
- It delivers Integrated Lifecycle Automation, an industry first, providing embedded provisioning tools, Active Health monitoring, and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant servers and built using the industry-leading HP iLO Management Engine.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration delivers smarter data protection for ever-increasing hard drive capacities and is built-in each BL660c Gen8 Server series.
- The BL660c Gen8 provides Automated Energy Optimization improving the server’s ability to analyze and respond to the “3D Sea of Sensors” within the server, and self-identify its location and inventory through Insight Control for increased workload improvement across the data center.
Improved Memory, Storage, and I/O Performance
- HP Gen8 SmartMemory provides unmatched performance, quality, manageability, and efficiency advantages above industry standards including less power using low voltage RDIMMS with no impact to performance.
- The BL660c Gen8 comes with the Gen8 embedded Smart Array P220i RAID controller with optional 512MB Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC). It has support for HP Smart Storage and HP SmartDrives and a choice of a very wide section of two 2.5-inch small form-factor (SFF) SAS, SATA and SSD drives.
- It provides PCIe 3.0 I/O technology with one x8 and two x16 slots to support reduced latency and additional bandwidth per I/O expansion slot as compared to G7 blade servers.
- HP FlexibleLOM provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. It provides a choice of networking bandwidth, technology, HP OEM vendor partner, and number of ports.
Intuitive, Configurable Management System Reduces Tedious, Time-consuming Tasks
- The HP ProLiant BL660c Gen8 Server series delivers HP Intelligent Provisioning taking strengths from products like HP SmartStart, HP Smart Update Manager and HP Service Pack for ProLiant, enhances them with the latest ease-of-use features and places them on the system board.
- Agentless hardware monitoring and alerting capabilities are built into the server with HP Agentless Management (runs on the iLO 4 chipset). Starts working the moment that a power cord and an Ethernet cable is connected to the enclosure.
- HP Active Health System provides 24×7 continuous health monitoring, 100% configuration change logging and faster problem analysis with HP Service and Support. Start problem analysis quicker using unified diagnostic tools with secure data transfer to HP Service and Support.
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v2 product family
- Number of processors
- 4 or 2
- Processor core available
- 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
- Form factor (fully configured)
- 4 (c3000); 8 (c7000)
- Power supply type
- Expansion slots
- (3) Maximum – For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, maximum
- Memory slots
- 32 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- DDR3 LRDIMM or RDIMM, depending on model
- Drive description
- (2) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Hot plug, depending on model
- Network controller
- 10Gb 554FLB FlexFabric Adapter 2 Ports per controller
- Applicable to all models
- Storage controller
- Smart Array P220i
- Applicable to all models
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 56.54 x 366.27 x 516.67 mm (2.23 x 14.42 x 20.34 in)
- 12.3 kg (27.1 lb)
- Infrastructure management
- iLO Management Engine, Insight Control
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at:http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/warranty/index.aspx#.VXCWFs9VjYgAdditional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support