استوریج EMC VNX8000
Scale up with the EMC VNX8000 unified hybrid flash storage array. VNX8000 is the largest of our VNX systems targeted at I/O-intensive applications and mixed workloads. MCx multicore optimization brings you the performance and efficiency to consolidate file and block environments.
Get the flexibility to optimize performance and cost. Configure your EMC VNX8000 hybrid storage array with a mix of flash (SSD) and hard drives. Get FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) with the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack, and active data is tiered to flash for peak performance.
Thin provisioning, deduplication, and compression are included, which lets you meet primary storage needs with less SAN and NAS capacity. You can add other advanced storage management and data protection options like EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync, and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) options.
- Enables high performance and low latency with VNX hybrid flash architecture
- Scales up to 6 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Uses MCx multicore optimization for performance and scalability
- Offers optional VNX Software Essentials Pack with FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection
- Enables easy storage provisioning for virtual machines: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Simplifies administration with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
Product Spec Sheet VNX Tech Specs Product Data Sheet VNX Hardware Data Sheet
VNX Software Data Sheet
Max Raw Capacity 6.0 PB Protocol Fibre Channel
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Drive Enclosure 2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
2.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 120 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 15 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (4U), 60 drives
CPU/Memory per Array 4 x Intel Xeon E5-2600 8-Core 2.7 GHz/256 GB (block) + 2-8 Data Movers for file (Intel Xeon 5600 / 24 GB for each DM) Max Total Ports per Array 88 2/4/8 Gb/s FC Max Ports per Array 72 1 GBASE-T iSCSI Max Total Ports per Array 32 Max FCoE Ports Per Array 36 10 GbE iSCSI Max Total Ports per Array 32 Product VNX Products Solution For Mid-Range Storage
Browse By Hybrid Storage Array