An affordably priced, unified storage platform for smaller businesses, the EMC VNXe Series delivers automated, application-ready storage with solution-focused software that’s easy to manage, provision, and protect.
The EMC VNXe3150 is available in single- and dual-processor configurations. It is designed to support businesses running applications for up to 500 users. The VNXe3150 includes EMC Unisphere software, an extensible, unified platform with intuitive user interfaces for managing storage on VNXe, VNX, CLARiiON, Celerra, and EMC RecoverPoint SE systems. It also includes the VNXe Local Protection Suite, which enables safe data protection and repurposing.
- Intuitive: Provision hundreds of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes in just a few clicks. With integrated support, you’ll diagnose issues automatically and resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Optimized: Optimized for virtual applications with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V integration. Wizards make deployment easy – you’ll provision a 1 TB VMware datastore in fewer than 10 minutes.
- Unified: A single platform for file and block data services. Unisphere Remote provides centralized monitoring of over 1,000 VNXe systems deployed in remote and branch offices.
- Flexible: Efficiently expand your array – adding both performance and capacity per your business needs – by mixing and matching drive types within the same enclosure.
- Small Footprint: Ideal for smaller businesses and remote/branch offices with 2U sizes. With real-world configurations starting under $10K, your acquisition costs are low.
|Product Type||Storage System|
|Solution Size (Users)||100 to 499 users|
|Max Raw Capacity||300.0 TB|
|Capacity Optimization||File-Level Deduplication and Compression
Remote Multisystem Management
|Virtualization Support||VMware Vsphere
|Array Enclosure||2U Disk Processor Enclosure (for 12 x 3.5″ or 25 x 2.5″ SAS/Flash drives)|
|Storage Processors (SPs)||2|
|Max Flex I/O Modules per Controller||1|
|I/O Expansion Modules||Flex Copper 10/100 1GBASE-T Ethernet NAS/SCSI 4 ports per module
Flex Copper 10GBASE-T Ethernet NAS/SCSI 2 ports per module
|1 GBASE-T iSCSI Max Total Ports per Array||12|
|10 GbE iSCSI Max Total Ports per Array||4|
|Management Ports||2 x 10/100/1 GbE|
|Max Supported LUNs||256|
|Max LUN Size||2 TB|
|Max File System Size||16 TB|
|Max File Systems||256|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows