کانفیگ کردن iLO با استفاده از HP Light-Out Online Configuration Utility
HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility (HPONCFG) will work with iLO, iLO3, iLO4 and iLO4. So in general, it works with almost all series and generation of HP Proliant Servers. HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility (HPONCFG) can be used to perform initial iLO Setup, Reset iLO Password, Configure iLO Network Settings,change iLO user accounts, perform integration of iLO with Active Directory etc. You may download HPONCFG (HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility) from driver download page of your HP Server.
To configure iLO using HPONCFG, you need to have Administrator privilege on your server’s Operating System. HPONCFG also requires iLO Management Interface Driver and it must be downloaded and installed on the server. If iLO Management Interface Driver is not installed, HPONCFG will display a warning message stating that the driver is not installed. You could download iLO Management Interface Driver from driver download page of your HP Server.
HPONCFG is available for different operating systems such as Windows and Linux. iLO Online Configuration utility is also used to perform iLO administrator password reset, reset iLO to factory settings etc. Though this tool is basically used in command line mode, here we will talk about HPONCFG GUI (HP Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility Graphical User Interface (GUI)) only. HPONCFG utility can accept RIBCL XML scripts and execute it on your Server.
Configure iLO of a Server in Windows by HPONCFG:
HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility (HPONCFG) is available as a download at HP.com. Before you install HPONCFG ensure that you have installed iLO Management Interface Driver on your Server. In this article, we will discuss how to configure iLO using HPONCFG GUI. At the time of writing, the latest version of Lights-Out Online Configuration utility (HPONCFG) available for download is 220.127.116.11. The latest version of HPONCFG will work on Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and Windows 2012.
So lets us see how to we configure iLO using this wonderful tool.
1. Go to HP.com and download HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility (HPONCFG).
2. Once you download HPONCFG, install it on your Server (C:\Program Files\HP\hponcfg folder).
3. Now, Click Start, Click System Tools and open HP Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility.
4. It will open HP Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility (HPONCFG) as shown below.
4. To configure iLO, click on Network menu and select Standard Network Settings.
5. It will open Standard Network Settings window as shown below.
6. DHCP is enabled by default, so to assign a Static IP, you need to disable DHCP here.
7. Once you disable DHCP, please enter an IP address and Subnet Mask of your choice.
8. Scroll down the same window and click Apply button.
9. As the iLO Network settings are changed, iLO may reset now.
10. Once iLO is reset, the new IP address will be shown at the Summary Page of HPONCFG.
11. To access iLO of your server, Open a web browser window and enter the iLO IP address.
12. Now iLO login page will be displayed in your web browser.
13. Login to iLO and start using it!
14. Great, you have successfully configured iLO on your Server.
NOTE: HPONCFG can also be used to reset iLO. To reset iLO, click on Summary menu, then select Reset iLO/Factory Defaults option. Now you need to click the Reset button available there. This will reset iLO of your HP Server!